| || |
Functional art inspired by celestial imagination.
Vicki Gardner Pottery
Original pottery and clay art designs for the modern home.
Thrown and altered porcelain.
Natalie Blake Studios
Natalie Blake Studios are located in Brattleboro, Vermont. Her ceramics work
has been exhibited and collected throughout the continental United States
and abroad. She is the recipient of many awards and her work has been acquired
by the permanent collections of several museums.
- Cindy Chiuchiolo specializes in clay art ceramics and sculptural pottery as well as ceramic tiles.
- Sculptural artwork and functional pottery take advantage of the versatile nature of clay as an infinitely expressive art material.
- Ceramics by Scott B. Young
Scott's portfolio of his raku ceramics, bio/resume, artist statement, exhibition and workshop experience.
In my work I use ceramic vessels, tiled furniture and
printmaking, either separately or combined in installations, which present
narratives from a woman’s point of view. My ultimate objective is to
translate my own personal experience in relation to my culture, through
narrative imagery on the utilitarian ceramic form.
Patrick S. Crabb
Patrick S. Crabb is a contemporary archaeologist in clay. His work contains an element of mystery
which is meant to evoke different things to different people. While never blatant in his attempts to entice, Patrick weaves his magic subtly.
Based in East Sussex, this British artist creates clay forms inspired by pebbles. Includes the artist's statement, contact information and photo gallery.
Richard Burkett has made pottery for over 35 years, starting in 1970 with a summer job throwing ashtrays
on the potter's wheel for the late Indiana potter Richard Peeler. Burkett established his own Wild Rose Pottery in 1973
on a farm near Bainbridge Indiana, where he made salt glazed pottery for about ten years. Returning to school in 1983,
Richard completed a dual MFA in ceramics and photography at Indiana University- Bloomington in 1986.
Virginia Scotchie is a ceramic artist and head of Ceramics at the University of
South Carolina in Columbia, South Carolina.
GullyBug jewelry is made-by-hand from Stoneware and Porcelain clay, Greek leather cording and sterling silver.
Online shopping is
Sandi Pierantozzi & Neil Patterson
A studio located in Philadelphia, PA, Sandi & Neil make handbuilt &
wheel thrown functional pots in stoneware & porcelain. They have a showroom &
offer classes & workshops.
Vapor glazed sculptural vessels.
by Booth, Auto Art in Clay
- For over 30 years Craig and Pam Booth
have captured the beauty of cars and the people who own them in both
figurative and functional ceramics.
Transcendent Ethos Clay Art
Handmade relief carved stoneware tiles, framed tiles.
Bringing you back to nature on the terra incognita.
and functional ceramic art.
ceramic art featuring stoneware plaques, tiles & vessels
- Steven Forbes-deSoule
about Steven Forbes-deSoule's raku, including gallery of photos and
- Amatrix Studio
- Handmade ceramic mosaics and tiles which celebrate the feminine spirit by clay artist, D. Franchi Hofstaedter.
- André Pillay
- Portfolio of ceramic works inspired by nature, architecture, abstract, place, earthy and vibrant.
Milan Stueber, Muenster, Germany
- Works in porcelain,
stoneware and raku. Studio program contains jewelry, very large vases,
prototype design, mold construction, gold plating and restoration.
- My career spans over 52 years. I
work in stoneware, functional and sculptural, pit and smoke fired
non-functional vessels and sculpture. I teach workshops and produce clay
- Ceramic Art by Kevin Coffee
- A gallery devoted to the ceramic art of Kevin Coffee, including Kosai vapor-glazed, raku, pit-fire and high fire tiles, drums, figures, vessels and jewelry.
- Contemporary Ceramic Sculpture and Pottery
- Eight to ten artists show their work which ranges widely in style from functional pottery to contemporary sculpture, both abstract and figurative.
- ◄◄1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11►►
| || || |