| || |
Ceramic works ranges in scale from dainty diminutive pedestal objects to large sprawling installations.Ken Turner Pottery
- Ken Turner decorative vessels and platters wheel-thrown porcelain and stoneware, with platinum, gold precious metal luster. Raku work is often handbuilt. Visit The Studio to see demonstrations.
- Khnemu Studio - Dawn Soltysiak
- Ceramic artist Dawn Soltysiak specializes in pit, smoke and raku firing.
- Wheel-thrown and hand-built functional and decorative stoneware pottery by New Jersey potter: Lauren Bellero. Includes inspiring pictures of the pit firing process.
- One Dream Design
- Hand built and wheel thrown ceramics, crystalline glazes, hand made basin sinks.
- Pat Marsello Ceramics and Brushwork
- Porcelain and stoneware functional pottery painted with Chinese Brushwork. Ikebana, lanterns, platters, scrolls, offering jars,
tea, sushi and sake sets.
- Pots N Pixels
- Features the pottery of Shirley Cadmus, includes albums of Raku and Pit-fired Pottery, firing techniques, artist's statement, an album showing the progress in building an Olsen Fast Fire Kiln
- Pottery Workshop and Art Studio Fernandez
- The pottery workshop Fernandez are located in the Chianti, Tuscany - Italy . Their varied ceramics are all made in a highly original and personal style.
- Jim Robison Ceramics There are details of exhibitions, courses, publications, the Booth House gallery and the work of Jim Robison available from here.
◄◄1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11►►
| || || |