| || || |
Would you like to add your link? Our reciprocal links program helps you get your site noticed, not only by hundreds of people who visit our site daily, but also by search engines and web indexes.
more ceramic books
| || |
Wesley Anderegg combines handbuilding, sculpture and mixed media construction methods to produce figurative sculpture.
Marie E.v.B. Gibbons
Marie E.v.B. Gibbons works in clay & mixed media using the human figure as a metaphor.
- Figurative sculpture.
- Penney Bidwell
Each of Penney Bidwell's characters emerge from the clay directly from
her subconscious--characters of imagination,
past experiences, family stories, motherhood, fairy tales, and dreams. They are soulful beings, reflective of deep inner experiences.
Bob Clyatt Figurative Sculpture
My work is to explore ancient knowledge and somehow embody or encode it in my ceramic sculptures
and make it available to people today. For me a successful sculpture is a magical object, gathering and amplifying
whispers from the edges of awareness.
American Ceramic Nature Art and Contemporary Functional Design since Midcentury. Slip cast Stoneware and original glazes. Handcrafted by Maine Artisans from American raw materials.
- Slabs of clay fold and undulate to evoke the human form and allude to the human spirit.
Nancy Briggs Pottery
- Contains, gallery, part show list,
photos of raku process links to galleries. Soon to be added, figurative sculpture.
A Guide To Figurine Sculpture
A must have resource for ceramic sculpture enthusiasts - featuring free clay sculpting tips and tutorials from Royal Worcester
and Coalport master sculptor, Peter Holland.
Large Scale Narrative Ceramic Sculpture
This award winning large scale ceramic sculpture explores complex levels of memory through chair and figure forms that
are layered with personal, historical and cultural imagery.
Daga Design, Fine Art Ceramics
Specializing in unique and stylized animal sculptures for collecting, home decor, and awards. Building on a history going back more than 40 years.
Linda Lewis, Narrative Sculptures in Clay
Figurative sculptures from clay with earthy, textural surfaces. The sculptures
are often witty & contemplative depictions of ordinary people.
Evocative ceramic sculpture, primarily wood-fired (anagama)
- David Cleverly Ceramics
- Decorative earthenware. Iconic figures and animals, Made individually using joined clay slabs, which are then modeled, covered with semi-porcelain slip and bright painted underglaze colours.
- Linda Ganstrom
- Near life-scale figures created from body cast molds. Installation settings. Beautiful and meaningful.
- Clay Images
- Wheel thrown and hand built whimsical stoneware - oil lamps, incense burners, drinking vessels, etc.
- Jennifer E Lucht, Ceramic Sculpture
- One-of-a-kind, hand built figurative ceramic sculpture and wall hangings.
- Judy Onofrio
- My work is narrative figurative sculpture, often self-portraiture or stories that come out of my daily existence with a little fantasy thrown in. They are mosaic- encrusted assemblages with seeming thousands of disparate elements, that some how come together as a whole.
- Rachel London Katz's Clay People
- Small ceramic figurative sculptures full of humor and expression made by Israeli sculptress Rachel London Katz.
Marlene Ferrell Parillo
- My work has always been concerned with storytelling. Observations, feelings and experiences are the themes of my pieces. These very accessible topics include confinement, fertility, marriage, home ownership, anxiety and the difficulties of balancing a lifestyle that includes both children and art. I call these narrative vessels “story pots.
- Nancy Farrell
- Nancy is both a painter and sculptor. Her sculpture emphasizes mood, gesture and narrative. Her painting focuses in on the relationship between the man-made and natural world.
- Nan Smith
- Figure-oriented installations, figure sculpture and tile paintings. Site includes portfolio, artist statement and bio, resume, and technical information about large scale sculpture building and surfacing processes. http://nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu/~nan
- Ozark Wonders
- Stoneware pottery, sculptures, earthenware made with hand dug local clay, functional items, teapots, mugs, wall hangings and tea strainers.
◄◄ 1 2 3 ►►
| || || |
| || |