Entry Deadline: September 13, 2012
Exhibit Dates: November 30, 2012 – January 26, 2013.
The 18th international juried exhibition dedicated to enhancing the public’s awareness of contemporary craft while providing a venue for established and emerging artists alike to share their functional and sculptural creative endeavors. All work must have been completed within the past two years and may not have been previously exhibited at the Wayne Art Center. Wayne Art Center reserves the right to reject entries that do not meet the requirements. Shipped work that differs from work accepted from digital submission will be disqualified. Work damaged in shipping will regretfully not be presented. All accepted work must have proper identification. No accepted work may be picked up before the closing of the exhibition. All work must be available for sale during application and until December 2, 2011. NFS or POR submissions will not be accepted. Withdrawal of accepted work prior to the exhibition will result in exclusion from exhibiting at WAC for the following year (2013).
Please note that price of entry may not be changed after it is set. WAC will retain 40% commission of the sale price. All work must be available for sale and therefore insurance will be set at 60% of sale value. NFS or POR submissions will not be accepted. All work will be insured while in the Wayne Art Center facility. WAC will not be responsible for loss or damage to work in transit to or from Wayne Art Center. Wayne Art Center will not responsible for loss, theft or damaged work after 30 days of the last day of show due to artist failing to retrieve exhibition work.
- Work submitted must be innovative and original in design. Work derivative of other artists or work created in a workshop with the aid of an instructor is not acceptable.
- Open to all professional artists working in clay, fiber, glass, metal, wood and/or mixed media crafts.
- Work must be a personal expression of the artist’s intent.
- Works submitted must have been completed after January 1, 2011
- There is no size restriction.
- Art work must be available for sale through the exhibit.